We help all those wishing to enter into the United Kingdom or extend their permission to remain in the United Kingdom, for the purposes of business, employment, as well as to study.
We have experienced specialists who will provide you with the right advice in matters relating to immigration. We provide a legal representation to you throughout your application process. Our case workers and lawyers also help not only the visa applicants also the sponsors of the visas such as employers and educational institutions.
We also help you with the visitor and family visas. We help with the visas for spouses, civil partnerships, same sex partners, and dependants of the British Citizens or the people who have Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Our case workers and lawyers are qualified and experienced in Entry Clearance, Leave to Enter, Leave to Remain, Citizenship and Nationality under UK, EU/EEA immigration law. We also provide specialist advice on appeals and representation before the Immigration Tribunal and application under Europe Conventions and Human Rights.
Lloyds Clifford Solicitors are specialised to provide legal help in all types of immigration and human rights matters at all stages of an immigration case including:
- Any application to the Home Office (Tier 1, 2, 4 and 5)
- An appeal to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber);
- An application to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber);
- An application to the Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal;
- An Appeal to the Upper Tribunal;
- An appeal to the Court of Appeal Civil Division;
- Judicial Review in the Administrative Court / High Court;
- An appeal to the Supreme Court of England and Wales on point of law; and
- An application to The European Court of Human Rights.
- UK Visas and Immigration (https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration)
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/foreign-commonwealth-office)
- Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA) (http://www.ilpa.org.uk)
- Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants (JCWI) (http://www.jcwi.org.uk )
- EU Immigration Portal (https://ec.europa.eu/immigration/)